The 801

This weekend I finally got to go home! I had so much fun seeing my family and friends. It was a little weird being home with all the new changes such as my room being taken over by Sadie, and Chase having a car and being able to drive, or Surie in general has changed a bunch, but as weird as it was.. it was good to be home. I have only been living away for a month now but going home made it feel like foreverrr. 
 
On friday I went to the East football game with my family and then hung out with my grandma Jill and watched her favorite t.v show until like one in the morning. It was classic. On Saturday I got to go to Tater tots football game. I was so excited to finally watch him play. Then after his game all the boys went to the BYU football game, so us girls in the fam went to lunch and shopping.  That night we went to grandma suki's for dinner and after I hung out with my girl and guy friends. On sunday we had family pictures.. which I look chinese in all of them. NBD. Anyways, then we had family dinner at Gpa and Gma Tidwells house where we ate one of my favorite meals: my grandpa's tacos. You can never go wrong with a Tidwell family dinner. :]
I loved spending time with my family this weekend and it was a little bittersweet leaving them again. But no need to worry.. my aunts are coming down this weekend and ill be back
in two weeks.  




Family pictures.. I look chinese.
Meggie and her broken finger after slamming it into the car door
Me and creeper on the car ride home

No comments: