There's no place like home..

Yesterday I found myself really homesick. I have been having a blast here in St. George, but there is nothing like home. I miss my family so much and I am so grateful for everything they have done for me. I couldn't ask for a better family than the one I have. They are all my very best friends.. and although I am the butt of every joke and everyone likes to tease me the most, I still miss being with them.. even though it has been nice not to be teased for once in my life. haha :] 

Another thing i miss from home is the food. Im starving here! Im so used to my food being made for me all the time. So last night I didn't eat dinner and later found myself laying on the floor sobbing because all I wanted was my mom to be here to make me food. After a few minutes of being scolded by a couple of my roommates to pick up my act because my mom wouldn't be here to make my food for me.. i finally gained control of myself to make a dinner for myself. It was a freaking joke.. can you say dramatic.. cause i sure can. This living on my own thing is a lot harder than i thought it would be. I have a feeling these melt downs are going to be coming around more often than i thought..

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh Soph. This is an experience you will never forget! I am jealous because I have never had that live away college life. Be so grateful for it. I miss seeing you! I actually think I am coming down to St. George this weekend. If I am down there I will call you because I really want to see your place:)
Love ya!