Grandma Jill :]


For me, being a hero doesn't necessarily mean wearing a costume and having super powers. A hero is a special person who always puts the most important people in their lives before themselves. They care about their well being and try to protect them in their own heroic way.
It was my grandma Jill's birthday and I think its about time I thanked her for being not only one of my heroes but also for being the best grandma I could ever ask for. I am so blessed to have her in my life, and I seriously don't know where I would be without her. She makes me feel special and most importantly she makes me feel loved. She's always looking out for me and I honestly know she would do anything for me. I could never repay her in a million years for all the many things she has given or done for me. She has a way of bringing simle joys and blessing to my life and truly makes me feel important. There is nothing better than knowing that someone loves you enough to go out of their way to make you happy, like she does for me. Her simple acts of kindness towards me have had more of an impact than I think she realizes. I could never fully express my love and appreciation for her. She lightens my life and I love her with all my heart. She truly is the BEST. 

3 comments:

theolsonfamily said...

Oh your such a dear!

Julie said...

That was really sweet Sophie. :)

marnie said...

That was very nice Sophie. (I will be expecting a tribute on my birthday. JK!)