back to the 801



Its Official.. I am officially moved home from St. George. It feels like yesterday that I drove from Salt Lake to start our lives in the sunny city. Although it started out rough and a move home halfway through the semester was necessary due to my crazy hospital stay and illness, somewhere along the way I fell in love with St. Geezzy. It was such an amazing and fun experience and I can honestly say I have never laughed harder in my life. I was so blessed to have to best roommates ever who made the whole experience so worth while and I missed them the second we all left. I have to admit that it was a very emotion week while packing up our rooms and moving home.. and yes I did cry. Although its fun being home and being able to see everyone, I miss the freedom and basically the whole atmosphere of living away from home. Everything changed when we moved home and its not going to ever be the same. Lauren, Cate and I are moving to Provo while Meg goes to the U and Kylee teaches gymnastics at the one and only flips. I'm going to seriously miss the fun times we all had together. OneL was the best apartment ever and i'll never forget the great memories we shared together at rebelcreek. As this chapter in our lives closes another one opens and hopefully it will be better than ever. 

4 comments:

heather said...

I remember those days so well! Not that I lived in St. George but I remember how much fun and craziness we all had as freshman roomies and the sadness of moving back home and knowing it would never be like that again. You are in some of the funnest times of your life! Enjoy it!

Julie said...

Fun times! I loved my college years...And you will have many more fun memories. :) Oh and Tyson says he's excited that you'll be closer so he can see you more often. So sweet...

marnie said...

I know. I have been a slacker with the comments. Anyway, we are so glad to have you home. Glad you had fun at school. Oh, the good old days. Enjoy it. Time flies! Soon you will be married with 3 boys, and I will have my daughter Nellie! ha,ha!!

Courtney Sargent said...

Sophie-poo, We are all glad you are back!