20 Candles


Happy Birthday To Myself- Im 20. Yay! 

Here are 20 random things about myself-

1. I hate cotton. Seriously have the worst cotton phobia ever

2. I have food allergies: peanuts, potatoes, soy, some fruits and some veggies and carry an epipen with me everywhere 

3. My jaw clicks when I open and close my mouth 

4. I lose my phone 2380429 times a day

5. Im a little kid at heart and think I bond better with little kids than I do adults

6. I could live off of honey whole wheat toast & chocolate instant breakfasts

7. I sleep with my baby blanket every single night

8. I sleep with a pillow between my legs on most nights because I have restless legs

9. Im obsessed with hot dogs from J-Dawgs in prooovooo

10. I secretly didn't really graduate from High School- shhh 

11. I facebook stalk wayyyy too much

12. I talk to myself a lot 

13. I hate nail polish on my finger nails 

14. I always wear a elastic around my wrist

15. Black is my favorite color to wear

16. I sit in the sink while I get ready

17. I twist my hair 24/7 

18. Island Park, Idaho is my FAVORITE place on earth

19. I hate going shopping

20. I still have a baby tooth 

6 comments:

Julie said...

Happy birthday!!! I liked reading about you. So you don't like to shop!? Then I'll just jhave to shop for you :)

Cailey & Brady said...

oh my gosh. we couldn't be more of the same person. I HATE COTTON i absolutely will not touch that stuff and when i see anyone else touching it i have a minor freak out attack. its the WORST!

Angi said...

Happy Birthday to you! We sure do miss you and your family. I could really use a haircut:)

Meg said...

Oh sopha bear!! I love all of these things!! and I love YOU!! miss you!

Jordan and Kristi said...

cute soph i love it!! oddly enough i do a lot of those things!! happy 20th..20 seriously is the funnest age!! love ya girl!!

heather said...

I have to agree that 20 was one of my most favorite years! Loved the list and getting to know more about you. I live on chocolate instant breakfasts and sit in the sink to do my hair and make up too. Happy Birthday!!!