I have been AWFUL at blogging lately so here is a little update from last week..



Remember how I said that I SUCK at sledding?? Once again I proved this to be the truth. Last weekend was full of adventures- one of them being sledding. We went up to the ski areas in PC/ or maybe it was Deer Valley?.. anyways, some ski slopes and sledded down them. You have to have someone drive you up to the top and then meet you at the bottom and wait for you because its like about a 15 minute sled ride down the slopes. After basically two minutes of fllllyyyyinng down way to fast for my own good, I crashed into Kylee and just about killed the both of us. Then after everyone passed us we decided to walk 
for a bit because it was so steep, then one of our guy friends (thinking he was doing us a favor) took our tubes from us and continued down the slope- leaving us sled-less. So we walked, or more like face planted it every two seconds down the slope. We eventually found a road and thinking it would take us down to where the car was waiting we started walking, and walking, and walking until we found it was a dead end, just our luck. We took another road and walked and walked and walked some more- which led us nowhere. So finally we took the last road, we were completely lost, cold, scared, sore and not to mention my frost bitten fingers were stinging they were so freezing. After about an hour of walking who knows where the rest of our crew finally found us. It was a nightmare.. funny now to look back on how we got lost and scared all our friends half to death thinking we got hurt somewhere on the slope, but honestly- never ever will I go sledding again, especially on a ski slope. I'm awful at sledding and it has always ended up horrible for me. Good bye sledding career!


Part of the sledding crew


Robyn borrowed one of my sweatshirts and this was the only one I would let her wear.. 
& now forever more I have- 
PROOF THAT ROBYN WORE A BYU SWEATSHIRT

Saturday I nannied like I usually do, and then met up with my friends in Salt Lake to see AVATAR- which was surprisingly really good. I didn't have my car this week due to Chase's being broken so I had the Lucky opportunity to drive Chelsea's "Smart Car" to the movie. Ohhh my gosh. These cars are hilarious, but sooo fun to drive. I was having the time of my life cruising in that little car. 



Sunday I went to church in Provo- Yay me, and for the first time since moving down here in August I didn't go home to Salt Lake and stayed in Provo. Whoooaa, I know. After church I slept for hours and then went with some friends to a BYU fireside, it was amaazzzing and Elder Anderson gave an awesome talk. 

As of this week so far- its been back to school where I have been an extreme slacker and don't have to drive or self-motivation to do anyyything and would rather sleep all the day away. Lets hope this phase passes by quickly. 

...Oh! And I made the DESIGN TEAM at my school- Woot Wooot