[ as 20 would say..]


Ridin' Dirty
-Scoot 4 Life-





After a long & hard day at school... sike. It wasn't hard. It was student spa day, so we got to close down the school & practice manicures, deep conditions, scalp treatments, etc on each other. They fed us free lunch & then we chilled outside practically the whole day. It was sooo sweet. Loved every second of it. 

Then we came home & Chels, Cait, Laur & I went roller blading & scootering. 
We just had to enjoy the warm weather while we could. 
Spring- I love you.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

love these perfect pictures

Anonymous said...

i'm always ridin dirty! yeaaaa scoot 4 life. can't wait for my tat. looove ya'll
-numero 2O

jenni weichers said...

I thought you didn't like Provo? Now you love it? So confused.And by the way sooo glad I'm paying a gazillion dollars for you to go to school to have spa day. Nice!

sophie weichers said...

ohhh mother. thats why its funny. i dont like provo.