l a u g h


Loudly.
Endlessly.
Innocently.
At yourself.
For yourself.

You bet the past couple days were filled with laughter while watching the Seals

Surie Sabrina & Mia Kate
Driving the Jeep & Jumpin on the tramp
I kinda laughed when they ate the rabbits food.



Sylvie & Hadley
Uhh- Is my sister a shrimp or what?
At 4 in the morning Hadley barfed all over the kitchen floor.
I sure didn't laugh while wiping it up- but I sure can laugh now when I think back to how I didn't do a good job and left it up to the cleaning ladies to finish the job. Oops- my bad.

Cute little Morg
I laughed pretty hard when she pointed to the zit on my chin and told me I had an "owey".

Griffin the pirate. Arrrgg
He laughed at me when I slipped down the stairs almost breaking my neck

Tater Tot & RyRy
Check out this conversation I had with these two earlier.

"I have a feeling you two are going to be trouble in high school"- Me
"Ya, and I have a feeling the chicks will be all over us"- Tate
"Haha word"- Ryan

Uhh how old are they? 5th Graders.
Seriously I laughed for 5 minutes straight


Ohh & I cant forget about jack. He was too cool for a picture. Said the flash hurt his eyes.
Blahh blahh blahh
BUT
This was left up on the computer- filmed while I drove Hads to Gymnastics.
How can you not laugh at this.


All in all.. the past couple days have been pure fun & filled with lots of laughter
I sure love babysitting these kids

2 comments:

heather said...

I love that you blogged about my kids! We are soooooo lucky to have you! Thanks so much for making it so much fun for the kids and always doing such an amazing job! You guys may have had even more fun than I did in Vegas! :) Time to plan our next getaway. What's the end of July looking like for you? :)

Julie said...

What the?? That video clip is hilarious! And um Suri's hair is seriously gorgeous! I want it.