felicity


i blame my aunt courtney for this latest obsession
i lock myself in my room for hours watching episodes on my computer
staying up wayyyy past my bed time
its causing me to roll out of bed looking trashed for school
wearing my clothes inside out & choosing the leggings with all the holes
my bottom is numb for sitting in my bed for too long
i dream about it
i think about it allll day long
ben? or noel?
i relate every real life situation to the show
its brought up in my conversations at least 10 times a day
i refuse to hang out with people
its taking over my lifeeeee

so thanks courtie- for making me a bigger loser then i already was
BUT im obsessed

1 comment:

Courtney Sargent said...

I didn't know you had a serious disorder when I loaned them to you! SEEK HELP!
P.S. I love them both.