"my day"




i read this girls blog every now and then. she writes thank you notes everyday for different things she is thankful for- great idea huh? anyways, i came across this one. being thankful for mondays. and to tell you the truth i too am thankful for mondays and think of them as "my day". my day to do things for myself and be lazzzyyy.

here are some reason why i love "my day"
  • no school. no school. did i say no school. 
  • i get to sleep in
  • i get to spend the whole day with my family
  • i can actually get things done- like washing my car or laundry
  • spending time in the sun & laying out in my back yard
  • i always shower on mondays
  • i can boss people around. benefit of being the oldest child and having 5 younger siblings
  • catching up on all my shows recorded at my parents house
  • the bachelorette is on monday
  • i get to play with surie
  • my mom usually cooks for me
  • im the favorite sister :)- so me being home makes me feel loved with all the little ones excited to see me  
  • i get to go to the library
  • i can be lazy and relax 
  • etc. etc. i just really like mondays. 

like she says.. mondays are a promising start to the week.
& so far i have a feeling this week is going to be a good one. 
so thank you monday- for being good to me.
xoxo

No comments: