The Cove


i love animal planet
my mom threatened to band me from watching it cause she thinks im turning into a animal rights activist
im not

but
i watched "the cove" premiere the other night & by the end of it i was crying. i tried to find a video of the undercover footage they recovered but it was a bust, so this is all i could find. it is really horrendous what they do to the dolphins. if you get a chance watch all of the cove- its an oscar winning film & they are showing a repeat on planet green, sept 4.


&&&&&
be sure to watch the mini series "blood dolphins"
where they return to the cove to continue to expose the dolphin slaughtering

im weird. i know


4 comments:

. said...

NO! Don't watch that :( That totally made me cry too... I can't watch it because I hate that there's nothing I can do about it! UGH!

heather said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k62kc07m1Dc&feature=player_embedded

weichers said...

blogging about it now? You are banned from Animal Planet!!

Kylee said...

Soph
I love/hate this documentary too!
It made me so sad and I want to join their club and save the dolphins with Hayden Panettierre!