"caught ya"




Tumblr_l7bkp6nerj1qbriamo1_400_large

at school we have a caught ya board where we can leave little notes to each other when we see someone do a nice deed towards someone else
or just to tell them we love them and are thinking of them.

i must say- a lot of the time the poor caught ya board is pretty empty.
so the other day laurie lou and i blew it up. we wrote all our learning leaders. everyone up at the front desk. and all our friends + more. it was covered from the both of us.

when i looked at it today it was even more full.
i felt pretty proud knowing we had started a trend.
but more than that it made my day knowing that people were taking notice and complimenting others and making their day too.

i know i always feel good when i get a note from someone telling me that they love me or just giving me a compliment. i feel like everyone should compliment others more often, even if its just a little one. you never know if that little compliment could have a huge impact on them.

i feel like i want to start a "caught ya" post on my blog.
by highlighting those in my life- or randoms that i see doing nice deeds towards others.
its my blog and i can do whatever i want so im going to do it.

keep posted because you never know if you could be the one im spotlighting!

xoxo

check my first blog "caught ya" over here >>>>>>>>>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

soph i love it! thats such a good idea. youre amazing <3 youuu

Cailey & Brady said...

Uhh you're possibly the greatest person I know. I love you. And I am MORE than proud to call you MY cousin xoxoxo times a million:) such a fabulous idea!

Robyn Palmer said...

I love you... And you are always doing something kind to make sometimes day. I know you've made mine plenty of times!