eleven.

11. nicknames & why you have them

smurf- grandpa rog gave me this name when i was a youngster & calls me it still to this day.
i think its because i walked at an astonishing 7 months so i looked like a little smurf running around. im one of the only grand children with a nick name- i like to tell myself im the favorite.

soso- it started with my little brother tate. he couldnt say my name so he called me soso instead. then it stuck. sylvie called me it. & now little surie punk-a-doodle calls me this.

74- at school we all have numbers. & they have sort of become our nicknames. we will be walking around a store and someone in our "posse" will get lost- call out their number and BAM.. they are found.

mary- elderB calls me this when im wearing my grouchypants

soph.sophs.sopha.sophalophagus.sophalopher. sophaloafabread.wiggers.
all randoms i guess.