??



i am laying in bed
watching a movie
eating chocolate
& drinking gatorade

i lost my brush on tuesday
so my hair was really tangled
i finally washed it
it had been a few or more days
but i am letting it air dry
do you know what it will look like when i up
yikes

i am a mess
bless my own heart

ps.
we had this discussion the other night about "bless their heart" & how you can say things that aren't very nice about anyone as long as you back it up with bless their heart
& that makes it okay

the snow in connecticut is outrageous
keeps snowing & snowing
so much snow

i went to a music class with the younglings
it was at my dream home
i was obsessed
never had i seen the likes
i wanted to lick the perfect hardwood floors
& stroke the pretty furniture
i want to live there
i wouldn't mind having their cars too
one day... ha
i said "dream" remember

[anyways, im excited to go home tomorrow]
woooot

2 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

Hi... your bed, a movie, chocolate and gatorade are calling my name! Lova you. Fly home safely!!

Robyn Palmer said...

Lick the floors? Gross. Ha remember our chocolate movie dates? Love. I can't wait to see my hot soph!