car accident


you know that moment
when your life flashes right before your eyes?
that moment happened to me the other night
literally my whole life flashed before my eyes
( & i hate when people use the world literally incorrect- like "i just literally saw pigs fly." oh really?- no you didn't. but in this case im using the world literally cause it felt like my whole life)
anyways
i was in a bad car accident
i saw it coming & that was the scariest part

then BAM

someone ran a red light
my car spun. like twice- i think
then that car went & hit another car
& then went off the side of the road

i had never been in a car accident
or even seen one before
it was terrifying
to say the least

the whole intersection had to be blocked off
there were a million police cars
a fire truck
an ambulance
the whole gang

i was way shaken up when it happened
i couldn't stop crying
but lucky for me it was right by my house
& my dad was able to come to my rescue fast

i wasn't too badly injured
my whole body just aches & im super sore
im bruised where my seat belt was
& where i hit the airbag
(but i don't remember hitting it)
my neck & back kill from the whiplash
but my feet got the worst of it though
the front of my car got smashed in so it crushed down on my feet
they are just really bruised & swollen
but other than that i am just dandy

my car was more hurt than i was
the whole front got smashed and pushed back
i couldn't even get out of my car because the doors were so jammed
the nice firemen had to come pry the doors open

my poor car is a goner
yup
my brand new car
(of 3 months)
=
totaled

sad. sad. day
but its just a car
& i will get over it

im just grateful that no one involved was extremely hurt
just a few bumps and bruises
& i hope that for the rest of my life i am never in another accident
i didn't like it one bit- but i don't know anyone that would

xoxo



1 comment:

Lauren Parker said...

this is the WORST, worst i tell you, blog post ive ever read. i never want to have to read something like this about my twin ever again okay? cus remember how i have a future reading mind and kept talking about car accidents? yeah i think i knew it was coming- creep status. anywho im just glad you are okay :( and i am so sorry i was not home to be at your service right away loving my little soph. i love you twinner.