today is a GOOD day


i am happy

im not going to lie though
... i've been hiding lately
ignoring everyone
and keeping to myself
it was needed

but im out of my hole
i peeped my head out a few days ago
and yesterday i climbed all the way out

but i am happy

& today was a good day
no
it was a fantastic day
just lovely i tell ya

i woke up tired but i didn't mind because last night was so fun
i went to bed smiling

i spent 45 min in a car giggling with my cousin
& heytell-ing my girl cait

the sun is out

zachary got baptized
it was just the best thing ever
i absolutely adore him

i got to see all my best friends
& spend the afternoon with them

my mom made carmel popcorn
my favorite

the sun is shinning
(did i say that already?)

& noooww
im leaving to california for a week of fun & sun

today is a good day

xoxo
glad to be backkkk

2 comments:

Chelsea Oldroyd said...

im glad you're back too! and it was so good to spend the afternoon with you yesterday! i love you bestie! xoxo forever and ever and ever.

Cailey & Brady said...

I felt the EXACT same way this day. I think it brought us both back to life ha. Love you