I hated her.. I mean myself??



Have you ever gone to a movie and hated a character- but half way through the movie you realized you were just like them?? This was the case for me when I went to see a movie with my friends on Tuesday. She started out fine, and then she bugged me, and bugged me some more, and then it hit me.. I act just like her. I mean maybe not exactly, but ohh man were we very similar in more ways than one. Thats when the tears started flowing and I was crying- or more like sobbing. I couldn't help it, I honestly for a split second thought I was a horrible person. (spilt second being the key word- cause really I think Im great. ha) But, lucky for me- she has a happy ending and so does everyone else. I guess I just have to take it as it is and learn from it and hopefully I'll get a happy ending just like her. 

3 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

i need to know the movie. we may be talking about our triplet? ps you are NOT terrible and i love you in every single way!

Julie said...

Sophie you are crazy! You truly are a wonderful person with a lot of integrity. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Lauren Parker said...

Your ending will be happy as well! I loovest you and love that you are accepting yourself for who you are:)