Adoption.

I love adoption and my family and I have been blessed by the miracles of adoption! Adoption has been such an important part of my family. We were lucky enough to have Surie come into our lives where she amazes us and brings us joy and blessings every single day. Adoption brings people together and creates relationships that would never come about in any other situation. Adoption is a AMAZING process that allows the Lord to create families in a very unique way. 


Im trying to convince my parents into adopting a baby from Haiti. My Mom is on board, but according to my Dad- "We have already had our fare share of adoption with Surie."


Uhhh HELLO. Who wouldn't want another one of these?



Oh, and thanks to all the talk at my house about adopting a baby from haiti- Surie is now walking around telling everyone that babies in Haiti are sleeping in the dirt and need to be saved. Hahaha its hilarious the things she picks up. 

Looks like I'll just have to wait and adopt some of my own, and BELIEVE me- I WILL. I'll have some of my own, and some adopted. Im down to have a million little kids, and hopefully my future husband is too! 

Adoption really has been an amazing part of my life and I will forever be grateful for the opportunity my family was given to be a part of it. 

But seriously, Im still trying to convince my Dad that adopting a baby from Haiti is a great idea. Wish me luck, because I doubt it will flllyyyy. 

1 comment:

Jordan and Kristi said...

me too me too, my mom is totally down, my dad on the other hand not so much! lets convince them together and the babies we get from haiti can be neighbors and best friends!! yes yes yes such a good plan!