CAPER 2010

A few weeks ago 65 students from the PMTS- Provo had the awesome opportunity to go to a 3 day hair show event in Las Vegas along with over 2,000 other Paul Mitchell students across the United States all staying at Caesars Palace, and I was one of them! It was AMAZING. The event was filled with lots of educational classes and workshops, inspirational speakers, career fairs, fashion shows, good food, parties, and lots of famous people. I seriously had the time of my life. Not only was it fun just being in Vegas and staying with some of my best friends in one of the top floor suites looking over the Bellagio fountains, I was also able to gain sooo much knowledge and become better as a hair dresser, meet new friends, and grow as a person. Im so thankful that I was one of the lucky ones to have had the opportunity to go because I loved it. 

walking the strip in the rain with our cute umbrellas 

John Paul Dejoria

Robert Cromeans

Donny & Marie Osmond

Angus Mitchell- the son of Paul Mitchell, & a total babe by the way.

Kathy Buckley- This woman is incredible. She is a deaf comedian and a inspirational speaker. At first she had us laughing so hard we wanted to cry, but by the end we were all sobbing because everyone was so touched by her story. She was born with a disease that left her deaf but it went unknown until she was 8 years old, she was physically and sexually abused, she was ran over by a lifeguard jeep at the beach, and she was diagnosed with cancer. She talked about overcoming all her trials and becoming a better person because of them. She is honestly amazing. I bought her book that she signed and have started to read it, and once again I am amazed at how awesome she is. 
Her book is called "If you could hear what I see"- Buy it, borrow it, check it out from the library, just read it. 


I can flyyyy

White Party




Cheesecake- Yummmyy



1 comment:

heather said...

I love Vegas!!! And this trip looks like it was so much fun! I'm glad you got to go!