Im a member..


Golds_Gym.jpg

I finally joined the gym. Golds has treated me well so far and we have done a pretty good job and attending at least 3 times a week. The people who work there find us very humorous as would I if I watched us try to work the machines. (Who knew all you had to do to start the elliptical you just have to start moving it and press quick start?)  We had our personal trainer day on Tuesday and Im not going to lie, Jeff and Brian sure worked us! I can barely walk today and had to roll off my bed, just goes to show how out of shape I am. Me, Lauren and Cait were there for 3 hours with them, and Im sure everyone at the gym thought we were the biggest goof balls. Sadly we are pathetic and completely out of shape, but thats all about to change as we force ourselves to actually be active. Our goal is to attend at least 3 times a week so wish us luck... and no more pain. 

1 comment:

dance yourself silly said...

Not random at all, because I'm guilty of reading your blog. ha. I love it and I love you! You are just adorable. Thanks for the comment! xoxo.