Did you know??




Did you know that PANTENE PRO-V uses the same ingredient in their shampoo and conditioners thats in hardwood floor cleaner? Thats why it makes your hair so shinny. BUT, it leaves a nasty wax in your hair that comes off when slide cutting onto the scissors. GROSS. 

Trust me people. Its the Truth. I have witnessed it with my own 2 eyes. 

Please people, use professional hair products. Call me a hair snob if you please, I guess thats what beauty school does to you... turns you into a hair snob. 

2 comments:

Caddy Haycock said...

hahahaha i love this. i used to use this crap of a shampoo... until i entered this great thing called hair school that taught me i was crazy. my father complained the other day that spending like 15 dollars a bottle on shampoo and conditioner was ridiculous. i just told him beautiful hair is worth 15 dollars a bottle. he was speechless. haha

Caddy Haycock said...

that was cailey commenting NOT caddy. my bad!