cinderella




I pretended I was Cinderella for one night. 
We just had insanely intense cleaning checks at good ol' King Hen Hen. I was in charge of the kitchen. Probably the worst job they could have assigned. It took me foreverrrrr and I wanted it to be perfect. I even got down and dirty on the nasty floor and cleaned each and every white tile by hand. So when it was all done and sparkling clean I left a lovely note for my roommates warning them not to make it dirty again saying: 
 
"Enter at your own risk. If you mess up my kitchen- I will stab forks in your eyes. "

It was meant to be a humorous note, but I don't think anyone except Lauren thought it was funny. I think they took it kinda rude. Oops! Anyways, I don't think the real Cinderella would have been that rude, but I definitely think she would have thought it was funny. I just wanted to get my point across that I didn't want one speck of dirt or crumb in MY kitchen. That's what I've been calling it now. MY kitchen. Cleaning checks are over and I'm still being a clean freak every time someone walks in there. To me its like a brand new shiny car that you don't want anyone to scratch or get dirty. The clean kitchen is like my shiny new car. 
Maybe I'm being a little obsessive about it. But honestly, who doesn't love a clean kitchen. 

Now all I need is my Prince Charming who finds my sense of humor funny & not scary. 

1 comment:

heather said...

I'm totally keeping my eyes out for your Prince Charming. I scared Gavin the other night when I said, "I wish I knew a really cute, young guy". Then I added, "for Sophie! She deserves the most awesome guy!"

No prince quite yet. But I do have a kitchen floor that could use some scrubbing!