family tree



Tidwell Clan- 37
Thats 
1 Gma & 1 Gpa.
1 Mom & 1 Dad
6 Aunts
6 Uncles 
5 Siblings
15 Cousins
& Me
Weichers- 39
Thats
1 Gma & 1 Gpa
1 Mom & 1 Dad
6 Aunts
6 Uncles 
5 Siblings 
17 Cousins
& Me 
The Michael & Jenni Weichers Family- 9
Thats
1 Dad-Mike
1 Mom-Jenni
4 Daughters- Sophie, Sadie, Sylvie & Surie
2 Sons- Chase & Tate
& 1 Dog- Minnie

"May it be our resolve this year to build a gospel-centered home, a safe harbor from the storms of the adversary. In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities."

To me my family is a safe harbor where I find refuge when needed. I know I have a family that will pick me up when I fall and someone to always be there for me when I experience the little storms in life. The bond I have with my family instills trust and hope in the world around me and belief in myself that I can do anything. My family provides me with a sense of warmth, structure and safety. I don't know enough words to express my love and appreciation for them. Within my family is where I feel the most accepted and loved for who I am. They take me as I am, and love and support me even when I make mistakes. Im so thankful for my Heavenly Father for giving me the gift of an eternal family. The knowledge that we can be together forever is a blessing I don't think I could live without. My family brings happiness and joy into my life each and every day, and without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. 

2 comments:

heather said...

What an amazing post and tribute to your family. It would mean EVERYTHING to have my adult children feel that way about their family. To feel loved and accepted and safe. You're very lucky to have that in your family! Love you and your family!

jenni weichers said...

Ahhh. We love you too! Our family would'nt be the same with out you. So glad your in it. Love you. Mom and Dad