a moment






i had a moment
where all the sudden a light
when from off to on

in this moment i was giddy as can be
soooo happy i was indeed

i felt free

free from everything that has
been holding me back

i was free to be myself again

free to let go of the past
so i did
...
i let go

& to be honest i've never felt better
it took me a minute to realize
but this has possibly been the best
thing to ever happen to me

cause like i said
i feel free

"the sky is the limit & i just want to float
free as a spirit on a journey of hope
cut the strings & let me go
im weightless, im weightless

millions of balloons tethered to the ground
weight of the world tries to hold us down
cut the strings & let me go
im weightless, im weightless

ready steady, ready, lets go"


ps.
thank you lp for sharing
this moment with me
i wouldnt have wanted to share
it with anyone else
...

3 comments:

susan said...

Love that you felt this!
It's an amazing feeling. I'm glad you're feeling happy today.

Lauren Parker said...

:D dat be me smilin wiff my teefies showin. sooo glad that we had dis moment. cuz truth be told- i needed it too.

<3 luh yew sew much.

Karen said...

I had a feeling like this today and it felt so good! I love the honesty in your blog. you are great!